- Front Elevation is looking great now the scaffold has been removed
- Office, Ensuite cabinets & stone has been installed
- The Basketball Court concrete floor has been poured
- FF external is taking shape
- FF kitchen cabinets are currently being installed
- The Basketball Court scaffold is being dropped
- First Floor external scaffold has been removed, revealing the front elevation
- First Floor internal tiling is progressing & cabinets have commenced being installed
- The Basketball Court ceiling has been installed with aircon & painting underway
- First Floor cladding, texture & glazing has been completed.
- First Floor internal cabinets & tiling have started
- The basketball court, in the basement, has been fully scaffolded & wiring, aircon & plumbing has been completed
- The basement ceiling framing will be starting in December.
- First Floor roof, plaster & ceilings are progressing well
- The basketball court perimeter face brick walls are now completed
- First Floor brickwork is completed & all air conditioning, electrical & plumbing tubes have been completed
- The basketball court perimeter face brick walls are nearly complete
- First Floor brickwork & roof frame has been completed
- The basketball court has been loaded with bricks & the perimeter walls have started being laid
- Bricklayers are progressing well & are on track to complete the First Floor brickwork by mid-August
- The basketball court is fully excavated & loaded with face bricks ready to commence the perimeter walls
- The first floor slab has cured & all formwork has been removed & bricks are now loaded
- We have erected the perimeter scaffold & erected the first floor structural steel
- Bricklayers are now set to start the first floor brickwork
- The face brick boundary walls are almost completed & we have covered them with plastic to protect them from any splashes of mud while we progress with the build
- The underground basketball court is being excavated in 3 stages – stage two has been completed & we have excavated & commenced our final stage, stage 3
- We have completed the ground floor brickwork on our post tensioned slab & are ready to commence boundary walls
- Formwork is well underway & our aim is to pour the First Floor suspended slab by the end of May
- We have backfilled the rear elevated pool, excavated & poured the boundary footings & loaded the western boundary wall bricks.
- The underground basketball court is being excavated in 3 stages – stage two has been completed and we have now shotcreted the retaining piles and are waterproofing this concrete ready to excavate down to the next stage 3.
- We are 60% completed the Ground Floor brickwork on our post tensioned slab & we are aiming to have all Ground Floor brickwork completed mid-April.
- We have excavated, formed and poured the large, elevated luxury pool to the rear of the home
- The underground basketball court is being excavated in 3 stages – stage one has been completed and we have now shotcreted the retaining piles and are waterproofing this concrete ready to excavate down to the next stage 2.
- Our ground floor post tensioned slab has been brick loaded and the brickwork has commenced and we are aiming to have the ground floor brickwork completed mid-March
- We have built the rear retaining wall , concrete filled the cavity , waterproofed, and backfilled the ground behind the wall so it’s ready for the pool shell to be formed and built.
- The underground basketball court is being excavated now – 1500 m3 of sand has been removed.
- Feb will be a big month as the pool is built and the underground piles are cleaned and sprayed with concrete.
- Rear brickwork has been completed to retain the pool
- We have back propped, and cavity filled the cavity walls with concrete
- Mid-January – our aim is to have everything waterproofed below ground and then backfill and compact the rear area so we can pour the elevated rear concrete pool shell in early Feb 2023
- We have now completed, and poured the large Ground floor slab & beams, and used 150 m3 of concrete !
- All the post tensioning has been completed and we have loaded the slab and commenced the rear brickwork
- Before January our aim is to complete the rear retaining walls and brickwork , cavity fill the walls and waterproof everything below ground so we are prepared to excavate and pour the elevated rear concrete pool shell in early Feb 2023
- We have been busy excavating the many beams and putting together the reinforcing cages for the post tensioned slab which is approximately 36 metres long x 17 metres wide!
- The Installation of polystyrene and formwork is nearing completion
- All going to plan we will be pouring the Large Ground floor slab and commencing post tensioning in November
- To support the 12-metre-deep piles to the north, south, east and west boundaries, we have formed and poured a capping beam on top of all the piles.
- We have now backfilled the capping beam and installed dracker dust, which is compacted and now ready for the formworkers to commence the G/F slab beam excavation. They will also prepare the post-tensioned slab, which is approximately 36 metres long x 17 metres wide!
- Excavation of G/F post-tensioned slab has commenced.
- To support the 12-metre-deep piles to each corner of the boundary, we have formed a capping beam on top of the piles. A large amount of reinforced steel is required to strengthen the concrete.
- Once the concrete is poured and vibrate, we let it cure and then strip the formwork to expose the concrete beams.
- We have now backfilled the capping beam and installed cracker dust which is compacted. We are now ready for the frameworkers to commence the G/F slab beam excavation and prepare the post-tensioned slab, which is approximately 36 metres long x 17 metres wide!
We have completed all 220 structural piles that are 12 metres deep and 600 mm in diameter that will soon support the underground basketball court – see video of a pile being excavated with an auger & pile cage reinforcing being installed
Once the piles were completed and the piling rig and plant demobilised, we then “cropped” that is cut all piles to the correct height so we could commence work on the capping beam which ties all the piles together for strength.
A structural concrete capping beam on top of the piles is being formed , reinforced, and will soon be poured once we have the engineer’s signoff
This month we have completed the installation of 220, 12 metre , 600 mm diameter reinforced piles, these will retain the underground basketball court.
In addition , Major earthworks have been simultaneously being carried out removing and re benching the work base for our piling plant and machinery to carry out the different stepped levels for piling .
We are currently “cropping” or cutting and removing parts of the tops of the piles as required, to enable the formwork to commence mid-July so we can form and pour a capping beam on the top of all piles to provide structural strength for the slab above
To support the deep excavation to the North , east and west boundaries we have chemically injected grout to shore up the sand and its holding up well as we start excavating.
We have commenced are progressing with major earthworks ,setting up compacted pad levels for our piling plant and machinery.
The structural Piling to support the underground basketball court has started and the 220 piles up to 12 m deep and 600 mm diameter are being pumped and reinforced.